When complex divorces and family law matters simply must be handled right, people turn to us
- Associate Attorney
About Grace Lee
Grace is an Associate Attorney with Taege Law Offices. Grace concentrates her practice on the areas of family law, divorce, and child custody. Grace is a zealous advocate on behalf of her clients’ rights, ensuring her clients’ interests and rights are represented fully during every step of the proceedings.
Grace attended The University of Illinois in Champaign, Illinois and received a Bachelor of Arts in Human Development and Family Studies before attending DePaul University College of Law. While in law school, Grace was the President of the Asian Pacific American Student Association. In addition, Grace held a judicial externship with the Honorable Judge Mark Lopez, a family law judge in the Circuit Court of Cook County, assisting Judge Lopez with all divorce and child custody cases in his courtroom. Grace also worked for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office and gained extensive experience while practicing under an Illinois Supreme Court Rule 711 License.
Outside of the office, Grace enjoys baking delicious cakes, cupcakes, and other tasty treats!
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Major: President of the Asian Pacific American Student Association
- University of Illinois in Champaign, Illinois
- Major: Human Development and Family Studies
- Honorable Judge Mark Lopez, Judicial Externship
- Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office